In these days of quarantine and without almost any possibillity of skating, we decided to share with you some ideas!
First of all, we recommend to make sure that your boots are stored as recommended:
- Unlace them completely (even the last 3 crosses should be loose), make sure the tongue is upright.
- Remove the odor absorber if they already absorbed the wet from your skates since last training and seal them in the plastic bag.
- If you want to keep a tighter feel at the ankle, use the lace tab provided with your boots or the lace straps you usually use while skating. Attach the lace tab on the bottom hooks behind the tongue.
- Don’t leave your boots in a hot place as they may loose their original shape.
- It’s time to make your skates shine again! Choose the Edea Polish in the right colour for your boot and check out all our tips here!
- Put on a new pair of laces and insoles.
- Don’t forget to keep your blades dry and safe, and your frames and wheels clean!
Join the challenge from @federazione_sport_ghiaccio on Instagram and share your video/pic using #ISkateHome #edeaskates #edeafamily !